Contact us for more information!
Who we are
Zerbatone Mining commenced operation in 2009 and over the years has acquired crucial technical teams with the necessary qualifications specifically for the mining industry. With an in-depth understanding of the risks involved in the mine, we have ensured that all technical teams receive proper training in the amended Mine Health and Safety Act, Act 29 of 1996.
This technical managerial team has executed a number of projects within the different sectors and environment. Zerbatone Mining is now competent and qualified to engage and execute projects within the following but not limited to:
- Stoping – White area Stoping
- Development/Primary Development • Sub-Development
- Sweeping and Vamping
- Haulage Maintenance
- Opencast Mining
- Underground Civil and construction
- MQA Accreditation Training (Comp A, B and Rock breaker)
- Belt Installation & Maintenance
The company can undertake any mechanized mining using such important expertise on machines such as;
- Low profile LHD
- Multi Boom Drill Rigs
- Dump trucks
- Low profile Excavators
Vision, Mission and Values
- To assist in job creation and skill development by becoming the contractor of choice, delivering a quality product at market related prices.
- To improve the economy of our local community.
- To provide service to clients in a cost effective and a professional manner.
Old Mutual Building
Office 138 Unit F
Mon to Fri: 8:00 – 16:30
+27 (0) 15 633 4024 / 7579
Old Mutual Building,
Office 138 Unit F,
18 Maphuthaditshaba Building
Get in Touch
Tel No: +27 (0) 15 633 4024 / 7579
Fax No: +27 (0) 86 634 3427